Tax Guide

A guide to TAX reporting for influencers.

As an influencer it’s your responsibility to defray any tax required by national legislation in your country of residence.

TAX reporting examples:

If you live in Denmark and during the year receive a total value of €500 / 3.750 DKK you should report the value in your end of year tax note as secondary income (“B-indkomst” in Danish).

If you live in Sweden, we have already reported and paid social security contributions for your Brandheroes earnings to Skatteverket

For other countries please check with your local tax authority

If you have any questions, please contact us at